Wednesday 15 August 2012

Box 533 is leaving the station!

I have been thinking for a while that I would like to make a YouTube video and decided that I would make a rusty box to show the rust technique.  This is my first video and I should have chosen something simpler!

The video was originally over 1.5 hours but with some editing and pruning (thanks Cpt Slow) it's now down to a manageable 11 minutes.  This is all completely spontaneous, and other than knowing I was making a rusty box, the rest of the design hadn't formed before I started (another lesson for next time)

Here is what I made:
Small Rusty Box No. 533
It really reminds me of part of a train :)
It is quite odd, seeing myself working for the first time.  Feel free to smile and laugh.


You can also view it on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it - Liz